Online & Mobile Banking
Access your accounts around-the-clock and around-the-world with our signature iPilgrim Suite of digital electronic features. It all starts with online banking. Sign up today!
iPilgrim Suite includes…
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Access
- Free Debit Card with MobilMoney securities
- Free Popmoney P2P Payments
- Receive Electronic Statements or Electronic Loan Bills
How do I sign up for Pilgrim Bank Mobile Access Banking?
You must first be a Pilgrim Bank Online Banking customer. Access your online banking account through our website (top right of every page). Go to Account Services > Mobile Access. Follow the instructions to allow Mobile Access. Then, using your phone, download the free app “PilgrimBankMobileAccess” from Apple Store, iTunes, or Google Play store.
Online Banking and Bill Pay Features
- Check balances – anytime, day or night
- Review your account history
- Transfer funds between your Pilgrim Bank statement accounts
- Pay your bills today, next week, while you’re on vacation, or set up recurring payments of fixed amounts
- Pay almost anyone – from the phone company to the person who delivers your newspaper
- Pay multiple bills at one time
- Manage your Money
- Make payments on your Pilgrim Bank Loans
- Stop Payment on a Check
- Order Checks
- Use Quicken or Quickbooks
- Set up Alerts
Will Mobile Access work on my phone?
You must have a compatible mobile phone and data service. In general, Mobile Access will work with most smartphones (iPhones or Androids). If you have problems using Mobile Access, please contact the bank.
For a detailed list of all supported mobile device models, please call the bank. If you phone isn’t listed here, check back often. We’re always adding new models!
If you already use your phone for e-mail or accessing the Internet, you probably have the necessary data service. But if you are unsure, call your mobile service provider to ask if data services are part of your current plan. Make sure to note any additional fees that your carrier might charge for data services as well. This is also a good time to insure that you can install software on your mobile device.
It is secure?
Absolutely – Mobile Access is just as secure as our Internet-based service. Anything you do while logged onto Mobile Access is encrypted by industry-standard SSL encryption preventing cell phone “scanning” or other attempts to eavesdrop. The integrated secure message system is further protected from spamming, spoofing or phishing.
How does Mobile Access work?
After downloading the application from our secure site (via your Online Banking account, as explained above) and installing it on your phone, the software will reside directly on your mobile phone. Once installed, Mobile Access will allow you to perform most of the same important functions that you conduct online today through the Internet-version of Online Banking.
Mobile access also lets you send secure messages to us, just like you can from the Message Center within Online Banking today.
What does Mobile Access let me do?
Mobile Access allows you to access your online accounts through your cell phone or other compatible mobile device anywhere you have mobile data service coverage. Check your balances, make transfers, schedule bill payments and more at any time.
Can I deposit checks using my phone?
Deposit any type of check anywhere, anytime using your smart phone! For more info, click here.
Can I use Mobile Access to schedule payments?
Of course! Viewing past bill payments and scheduling future payments is one of the most powerful features of Mobile Access. You’ll be able to see any payments that you previously scheduled through Online Banking and schedule payments to any existing payees.
What Is MobiMoney?
MobiMoney is a card controls application. Manage your Card, set your preferences and view notifications with MobiMoney. Monitoring fraud has never been so simple. Take back control of your mobile banking. For more information, view MobiMoney FAQs.
- Card Controls – Card on/off, Location Based, Transaction-type, Merchant-type, Threshold-based
- Card Alerting – Card Status, Location Based, Transaction-type, Merchant-type, Threshold-based
- Mobile Banking includes: Account Balance, Transaction History, Intra Bank Transfers.
What Is Popmoney?
Popmoney is an instant and easy way to send and receive money between family and friends. You can now “Pay Other People” anywhere, at anytime, using only the recipient’s email address, mobile number or bank account. For more information, view Popmoney FAQs.
- Email Address – Your recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into his/her bank account.
- Mobile Number – A text message will be sent to the recipient with instructions on how to direct the payment into his/her Eligible Transaction Account. If the recipient fails to respond after 3 days, a reminder text message will be sent.
- Eligible Transaction Account Information – Money will be directly deposited into your recipient’s Eligible Transaction Account. You will also have the option to send the recipient an email.
Help – I Lost My Phone!
If you ever lose your phone, log on to the Internet-version of Online Banking and change your password immediately. If you don’t have easy access to the Internet, you can call us for assistance in changing your password. Please monitor your accounts closely and notify us immediately if you believe that unauthorized transactions have occurred. Make sure to also report the loss of your phone to your mobile provider as soon as possible and ask them to disable the old phone.
Once you have a new phone or mobile device, simply re-install Mobile Access.